When buying photo frames and certificate frames, you will be presented with so much choice. There are the obvious things to consider – do you want a freestanding frame? Would you prefer it to be a wall-mounted frame? What size do you need for the document? There is also the question of material. One choice you could opt for is aluminium certificate frames. These will look great, can be used in any part of the home, and will also be a strong and resilient material that will last a long time. After all, you’re going to want to display that certificate proudly for many years to come.
What kinds of documents can you display in a certificate frame?
People use certificate frames to display a wide range of documents and materials. It is completely up to you how you choose to use them. You could display:
- Certificates from work
- Children’s school certificates
- Certificates of achievement
- Degree certificates
- Pieces of work you are proud of
Certificate frames are available in a wide range of sizes, so you will be able to find one that is right for your document.
What colours are available?
Aluminium is a great metal to choose for your frame because it is highly versatile. Aluminium itself is available with a shiny finish, or with a matte brushed finish. This will go with the majority of rooms, fixtures and fittings, because metal is not a difficult material to match up. It will look great in a traditional aesthetic, or in a highly modern home or office.
If you would prefer not to have the colour of metal, but want the strength and resilience of metal, then you can also get a powder coated frame. These will usually be available in black and white, but may also come in a range of other colours.
Why choose aluminium?
Aluminium is a very strong metal, but it is also very lightweight. This makes it good for hanging on a wall – it won’t be too heavy to hang on a hook like some metals. It is also a very attractive metal and you can select the finish that is right for you.
What to look for when choosing aluminium certificate frames?
Lots of companies will sell aluminium certificate and photo frames. It is best to choose an online company, as they will give you the maximum choice. They will also be able to deliver to you, so you won’t have to go and pick up the frame yourself.
Here are some things to look out for when making your purchase:
- Material. Is it solid aluminium, or is it aluminium effect? Make sure you opt for real aluminium if you want it to be high quality.
- Size. Choose the right size – a certificate is not usually a document that you will easily be able to cut down.
- Colour. Select a finish that will work within your property.
- Delivery. Choose a company that offers good delivery times for a reasonable price.
- Reliability. Look at reviews from previous customers to decide if it’s the right frame supplier for you.