Spring is certainly on its way and the sun is beginning to come out. You will need outfits to suits this time of year. It can be difficult, as the weather is still so unpredictable, so here are our top tips for dressing well in spring:
- Layer up. By wearing lots of layers, you’re prepared for all situations. Depending on whether it’s hot or cold, you can wear as many layers as you need to.
- Wear accessories like delicate floaty scarves. These will still help to keep you warm, but they look prettier and more summery than their thick winter knitted counterparts.
- Begin looking for the right sunglasses and swimwear. You will be needing these in the coming months, and spring is the best time to begin shopping as there will still be plenty of choice.
- Choose ankle boots and slip-on flat shoes for your feet. These won’t look as chunky as longer boots, but it’s not quite time to begin wearing sandals just yet.
- Choose brightly-coloured outfits for all occasions. These are in fashion at the moment so you will fit in with the major season trends, and you will begin to feel more like summer is just around the corner.